- Lately Cooper will be making this concerned face, looking off in the distance and I will ask..."What's wrong?" and he says..."I'm just thinkin."
For the first time, Annie and Cooper's naps are happening at the same time...consistently! For the last several days - its a great feeling. I have 2 hours in the afternoon!
- I love Diet Cherry Coke. We rarely buy pop, but when it's Diet Cherry Coke, look out.
- When you burn pine nuts on your stove top, your house smells like garbage for days.
- Cooper finished swimming lessons today! Big improvements made in 2 weeks.
- Annie is army crawling and losing her chubbies. It's killing me.
- Portable DVD players are a gift from above.
- We went to the cabin (Sundance) a few weeks ago. That place is my favorite in the world. I love going with my own kids now. Cooper loved it.


Annie taking a very serious bath in the sink. 
Whenever we suggested that he look for deer, snakes, any animals...he would put on his "goggles" to help find them.

Cooper looks like a mini Al in this picture. Love it.
Other highlights included seeing lots of family, getting very little sleep 8 nights in a row, delicious food, Al doing some killer bike rides, beautiful rain. It was another great year at the cabin.
5 comments:
What a fun place for your family to have. It is beautiful. The fourth picture of Al and the kids look as if the falls are falling on his head.
I wonder if we were up there at the same time? We went to Aspen Grove with my family a couple of weeks ago and did that same waterfall hike. How fun!
That looks so fun, Ali! It's so beautiful up there. Your kids are so cute!
I'm going to have to remember that about the pine-nuts! LOL!
looks like fun, ali!!
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بالرياض
فني تركيب ستلايت بجدة
شركة عزل فوم بالرياض
Post a Comment