
We have a new baby girl, Annie Kate! She was born a few days before Thanksgiving. She is a doll. Dimples, blue eyes, light hair - we are in love again. Cooper has been so sweet with her, he can't get enough. Annie is a great eater but not quite as good at sleeping. Cooper was the easiest baby and Annie is definitely not the hardest, just more typical I think...I was spoiled with Coop.


We had a great Christmas. Lots of family time. Cooper understood Santa this year, and he really had a ball. And for all of you who will be receiving our "Christmas" Card in mid-January, please know that you were not an afterthought - we are just a little behind! I am going to pick up our cards from Costco today. Better late than never, I always say.
Helping decorate the tree.

11 comments:
I am so excited for a new post!!! Annie is so cute..and look at Copper's curly hair...I love it!!!I can't wait for the Christmas card...I hope you are doing great..and no worries..she will sleep eventually..right?!!!
Two very cute kids!
Ali, you look so beautiful in that picture, and Annie is like a minuature cooper, I love it! Can't wait to see you!
What a beautiful baby!! Coop has grown up so much and looks like he is loving being a big brother. Oh the sleepless nights...they will pass! I hope to see Annie in person soon! CONGRATS
Wow, if that little girl doesn't look like her daddy! Congrats on the baby! We miss you guys! We were just out with the Steenk's the other night reminiscing about Montana. We'd love to see you.
She's a doll. I can't believe she's already 5 months!! I guess the outfit I bought for her that is sitting in my car won't fit her anymore!! I'll just have to get another one. We want to come meet her soon.
Adorable! Very cute pictures. I can't wait to meet her. She will be around 6-7 months when I come in June.
Wait a minute... Ali updated her blog?!?! New Years resolution? =) I never understood how some mom's said their babies slept through the night at such an early age. Savannah liked to be up from 2-5 every night for the first few weeks. It was awful. Thankfully it doesn't last forever. Annie is BEAUTIFUL!! Just like her mommy! =)
Annie is a beautiful little thing. it was so good to see you guys the other night. See you Friday...
Annie is a beautiful little thing. it was so good to see you guys the other night. See you Friday...
What cute kids you have! I bet Coop is the sweetest little brother. I love his curls! Annie is beautiful! Can't wait to see her in person!
Post a Comment