Friday, August 22, 2008

Welcome to Paradise

This place was amazing! We went with some friends to their beautiful home in Montana on Flathead Lake. I couldn't have changed one thing about it to make it better! The surroundings were gorgeous, the weather perfect, and the company was so so fun! It was fun to make new friends and relax in the most beautiful place I've ever been. Unfortunately we only took 3 pictures, so if any of you girls that took more - I'd love for you to send me some!



8 comments:

Ella A. said...

wow, that really is paradise! I could take a week (or a month) there! Love all the new pics!

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Hooray for the blog update! The pictures are so great. I'm glad you guys had such a fun trip.

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

I was so excited to see that you posted updates on you and your cute family...I love the cabins (sundance too) and Cooper looks so adorable...I love the name for your new addtion(wink, wink) she will be the cutest Annie Evans around!!

Amanda B. said...

What a beautiful place! Glad you guys had fun. Coop is cute as ever. I love the name Annie. Good choice. Can't wait to see her!

Tassi Smith said...

Hooray for updates. That looks beautiful. Love the name choice. And lastly cooper is adorable.

The Wilkins' said...

I love your sparatic blog posts! :) I've been thinking about you so much lately. I will give you a call soon. Cooper is adorable as ever!

amy said...

oh wow! that does look like paradise! so glad you were able to go. and CONGRATS on a baby girl!! what fun!
we totally missed you @ linny's wedding. love you lots.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sad we missed out on the Montana trip! I'm glad you guys had such a good time. It sure is gorgeous up there! So fun that you are having a girl! Love the name Annie - cute and simple.