I am so jealous of how green it is there! It looks like you had a blast! I loved seeing you last week w/ Amanda! PS...you've been tagged. ;o) Look at my blog.
Ali, It has been a long time since me and tyler saw you guys last but Cooper has gotten so big and he is so cute! You look great and I hope all is going good! Keep in touch!
I love that place too! It is beautiful there right now. I heard that there are flowers all over Timp. It was SO fun hanging out with you while you were here and to get to know Coop a little too. He's a cute boy! Can't wait to see you guys again soon.
11 comments:
Your baby is so cute! And your mom is one of my favorite people. Looks like a fun time in a beautiful place!
It looks so beautiful, where is it?
it is provo canyon, stewart falls, sundance area - i'm sure you've been there before, right?
How fun, it is so beautiful there. Looks like you had a fun trip.
Your cabin spot is so beautiful! Where is it located?? Are you guys going up for Jared's wedding??
I am so jealous of how green it is there! It looks like you had a blast! I loved seeing you last week w/ Amanda! PS...you've been tagged. ;o) Look at my blog.
Ali, It has been a long time since me and tyler saw you guys last but Cooper has gotten so big and he is so cute! You look great and I hope all is going good! Keep in touch!
Oh, how I love your cabin! It's seriously so beautiful there! I loved these pictures. Cooper is seriously too dang cute. And, you are so skinny.
I love that place too! It is beautiful there right now. I heard that there are flowers all over Timp. It was SO fun hanging out with you while you were here and to get to know Coop a little too. He's a cute boy! Can't wait to see you guys again soon.
Ali, he is such a doll! He has got the cutest little face and eyes!! I love that area in Utah, I am sure the weather was so nice too!
Your baby is so stinking cute! I love big blue eyes! Haven't talked to you in forever so I hope things are great!
Post a Comment