
A quick update
- Cooper has been crawling for a month or so. It's an army style lizard-ish movement. He CAN crawl up on hands and knees, but when he wants to go fast, he uses the army crawl.
- His favorite thing right now is to pull up on things. It only works if the object is the perfect height, and has something to grip onto.
- His bottom teeth are in and he loves to bite chins, especially mine. It used to be pretty cute but now it really hurts.
- He had his first fever and ear infection last week. Unfortunately he is on antibiotics right now. I tried to wait it out, but the infection did not resolve on its own.
- Climbing all over people, pillows, boxes is very fun for him.
- He has been much more vocal lately.
- Much to our dismay, he has become an active member in a local gang. Kids these days...

8 comments:
He is adorable!
Hope Cooper is feeling better! He is so so cute, getting so big!
Love the gang banger! His face is so dang cute! It was fun to hang out with you guys.
It's about time! Good to hear an update on the Coopster. He is still cute as ever. I can't wait to see you guys again in Dec.
Such a cute boy! Ear infections are such a bummer...hope he is sleeping for you. Love the bandana!
What a cutie, Ali! Love it!
I can't believe it. It seems like it was just yesterday that I saw you at Costco with your cute little belly. He's a good blend of you & Al. Very cute!
AHHH the Coopster - still cute as ever! I love the updates! Hope he feels better.
Post a Comment