Ali, hey i just got your comment on my blog. I added you to my blog so now we can keep updated on eachothers lives. It has been so long since we have seen eachother. Cooper is so dang cute!! This pic. is hilarious! He is getting so big from the last pic I saw. Hope you guys are doing well. Talk to ya soon
7 comments:
That is GREAT! Oh I am laughing... he is SO handsome! Posing and picture taking at this age is so fun! :)
By the way - I just love his chubby legs!
Hillarious..nice one Coop!
That is too cute.
What a sneeky little guy you have! Those chubbs are so sweet, just what my babies look like at that age!
Ali, hey i just got your comment on my blog. I added you to my blog so now we can keep updated on eachothers lives. It has been so long since we have seen eachother. Cooper is so dang cute!! This pic. is hilarious! He is getting so big from the last pic I saw. Hope you guys are doing well. Talk to ya soon
Oh, sexy. WAY TOO SEXY.
Post a Comment