Gotta love the Bumbo! I had a shower at my house today and everyone was trying Libby's out - Libby's age up to a 3-year-old! I like the green!
I just found your blog. This is totally new for me! Its awesome! I am done in 7 weeks so you will see more of me. This picture is my favorite of cooper in your blog. He is a chubby turd and i love it. Take care. Much love, brando
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Gotta love the Bumbo! I had a shower at my house today and everyone was trying Libby's out - Libby's age up to a 3-year-old! I like the green!
I just found your blog. This is totally new for me! Its awesome! I am done in 7 weeks so you will see more of me. This picture is my favorite of cooper in your blog. He is a chubby turd and i love it. Take care. Much love, brando
Post a Comment