Monday, February 05, 2007

February 4



Yesterday was a special day for two reasons:
1) Cooper's Blessing Day
2) Alan's 27th Birthday

Al gave Cooper a wonderful blessing in our ward (8:00 am) and then all our family met together at Grandma Evans and had a delicious birthday./blessing breakfast. Here are some pictures from the fun day.


Cooper and Grandma

3 Handsome Evans Boys



Dwight Schrute showed up for breakfast in a Christmas Elf Costume.

( look closely)



Cooper and Uncle Ben

3 comments:

Nate and Lauren said...

Well Happy Birthday to Alan...and congrats on your baby. I saw you guys at stake conference (by the way what ward are you in? what building do you meet in?) I should probably mention this is Lauren, I am friends with Alan. I just happened on your blog and thought I would say hello! I think blogs are fun, don't you?

The Wilkins' said...

So many things to say! 1. Ali you are SO beautiful! 2. Cooper is SO handsome! He looks more and more grown-up everytime I see his pictures. I just want to hold him! 3. Happy Birthday Al - how great to have such a special event on your birthday. 4. You guys are the cutest little family! 5. Ali, I love your blog!

The*Evans*Family said...

It was so fun to see you tonight and of course I had to check and see if you had any new posts. I think I told Matt five times on the way home how cute Cooper is. We should definitely get together sometime. Happy blogging!