Thursday, October 01, 2009

Clean Windows

I just had my windows cleaned and am loving the difference! Everything looks clean and crisp. My little bro has 2 years experience cleaning windows if you're interested! His name is Ben and his phone # is 480 363 3173.

5 comments:

Serendipity said...

Oh I LOVE clean windows!!! It's a small thing that makes a BIG difference!

amy said...

ali i LOVE my apron!!! it is absolutely perfect. thanks for sharing your talent. you rock. ps- after having it one night, i have already photo'd it several times! i just can't get enough of it.

landmark lighting said...

I love clean windows!

amy said...

LOL!! Ali, i totally had the picture of you on halloween as my visual when i started doing bailey's hair! yours was so even! it will always be a classic.

Anonymous said...

ALI MAcGRAW & AL BALDWIN,in their pedophile
" Togetherland" with LENO and CAPSHAW!
And just to add to the perversities, a SUBMARINE with BILL CLINTON!
And EDWARD MEESE has the signatures to save HIMSELF!
Everybody seems to be doing, " Mea Culpas" and it seems even the POPE is to " blame"!