Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Monsoon....More Like "Non"soon

Where is the rain? Where are the storms that we used to chase in high school? So far this monsoon season has been a flop.

8 comments:

Tassi Smith said...

I am so sorry about the storms. Those nights were always fun searching for the best view of the lightning. Maybe you will get some late ones.

Ella A. said...

I agree!! this season has been lame. We seriously need some rain.

Shannon said...

Hey Ali, It's Shannon, Damon's wife, Al's cousin..you get it:)Saw your blog on Cam and Shan's blog. Anyway, Love the aprons. Have you ever made a man's apron. My bro is a huge chef and think that would be a great Christmas present. Just wondering. Cute Cute kiddo's

Maura McMillan said...

I am so right there with you, this season sucks major ace!!! I'm so disappointed

heather said...

Ali, Your blog is so cute! For some reason, I thought it was private so i never clicked on it when i saw it on other people's blog lists! I love your How to get smoky eyes post. Why don't I look like that the next morning with my leftover makeup?

cherie said...

i've been wondering that too! what a bummer.

Cameron and Jenny Webb said...

Seriously, Ali! It's so depressing! :(

amy said...

seriously!! i am so let down. i crave me some thunder and lightning!