Al: Cooper, what did you learn about in nursery today?
Cooper: ummmm...........ummmm....baptise
Al: Wow! That's good, what is baptise? (both of us very surprised, he usually says "trucks")
Cooper: ummmm......it's spanish.
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Hilarious! Liberty's answer to what'd you learn about today is always, "Jesus."
He is so cute! Hope you guys are surviving the summer. I love your eye make-up trick. I wake up every morning with smoldering eyes. I thought about starting to wash my face when I turn 30.
Would you pronounce it as bapteesay.
If I had been drinking something while reading this I would have spit it all over for sure!! So cute! oh and this is Maura BTW I am new to this blogging thing so if I do something wrong Im sorry!!
Oh, Coop - what a funny guy! That's cute.
Love it! It's spanish. What a character.
Post a Comment