I've noticed that How-To's are an especially popular blog post these days so I thought I'd contribute.
Smoky, Smoldering Eye
A How To:

1) Apply eye make-up as usual on Day 1, using black eyeliner and black mascara.
2) Don't wash your eye make-up off before going to bed.
3) Wake-up on Day 2 and Voila! Works everytime. Even better on Day 3.
7 comments:
I have always wondered how people get it looking so good. Can you use different colors? Maybe I will try it for the reunion.
So funny! What wise wisdom!
nice. i'm lucky though if i get any makeup on at all. If I were to get a smoky eye, this is probably the way it would happen. :)
that was hilarious!!!
The few times I have done that (not on purpose), my mascara looks so awful the next day... all flaky. Maybe if I bought better quality makeup!! The pictures from the cabin are so cute. I'm so glad you had fun up there. And yes, I have a testimony of portable DVD players too! :)
ha ha!! this is a classic.
Oh al, you are so clever :) love it!
Post a Comment