Friday, May 15, 2009















We got another round of pictures - the last time was when Cooper was 5 months. I love these ones - its a whole new ball game with a toddler. He was a good sport. I don't know who was more difficult, Cooper or Al. jk Al jk. Not much to report, just keeping very busy with life. Annie is still delightful. She had never passed her hearing screening since she was born, so we'd been to the ENT specialist a few times. They could never do the tests that were needed because of persistent fluid in her ears. But thankfully, she had a test where they had to sedate her with anesthesia, and they found that her hearing is 100%. She talks a lot and loves her daddy the most. Cooper is also her favorite - he is a great entertainer. Cooper's latest thing is asking his dad "Hows work?" when he gets home. And "Hows meeting?" is what he asks me. He is my favorite little buddy. ** Our photographer was Amanda Crookston - she is a friend from high school and she is awesome! http://www.amandaandhercamera.blogspot.com/

6 comments:

Annie and Clayton Evans said...

Ali the pictures are so cute!!!!! I am so glad you posted...I can't believe how chunky Annie is getting..I just want to squeeze her!! cute...cute..cute!!

The Wilkins' said...

I accidentally clicked on the link to your blog and lo and behold you posted! Amazing pictures! Amanda is taking ours soon too! Annie is absolutely beautiful! We need to get together!

Amanda B. said...

Wow! Where did Coop's curly hair come from?? SO cute! I can't believe how much Annie has changed. What adorable, beautiful kids! Your pics turned out great!

Iliana said...

Your kids are beautiful! I love Cooper's hair and scary pose! And LOVE your hair. That's what I tell my stylist I want, and I always walk out with Mormon Mom hair. So is having a girl fun or what? I'm debating on whether I think I need one :)

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

These are AWESOME!!!

amy said...

what great pictures, ali!!! they are just adorable! annie sure is getting big! and i love coop's hair!