Friday, May 23, 2008

Al switched our blog to private a few days ago, before I was able to invite anyone so that is why you couldn't get on. Although, there are probably only 3 of you that even knew it went private since most have given up on me posting. It's true, I am a lazy blogger!

7 comments:

Matt and Jennae Porter said...

Whew, I'm just glad I got an invitation! I still need to make my blog private.

The Wilkins' said...

I must have been one of the 3 who checked :) I keep hoping you'll become more regular of a blogger - but then I realize I'm not so good at it myself!

Tassi Smith said...

Yea! I am the third person. I feel so special.

amy said...

hey, ali. thanks for the invite. i hope you have a wonderful summer. i need to call you so we can meet up for lunch or something. have you been sick? i hope this pregnancy is treating you well. take care. :)

chris+amber said...

THANK YOU for the invite! It was so fun to see you at the doc's office awhile ago! I hope you're feeling good, Ali! Coop is such a cute little man. His blue eyes are AMAZING!

Amanda B. said...

Thanks for the update. Coop's eyes are beautiful. What a cutie!

The*Evans*Family said...

I was wondering when I'd be considered cool enough to be invited. :) Just teasing. This is just an fun and easy way to keep updated!