This past weekend was a great one! We started out on Friday going to YC's Mongolian BBQ. I do not recommend it. Stick with Pei Wei's or PF Changs. Then Saturday we got to meet Elder Jeffrey R Holland! He came to Al's parents stake conference and stayed at their house. He is amazing and he gave a wonderful talk the next day at the conference. After meeting Elder Holland we drove up to Cherry (near Prescott) for a BBQ at Al's boss's home. It was so beautiful. Way cooler than the valley, totally green, gorgeous, and the food was to die for. Cooper had the best time crawling around in the grass, dirt, dog poop, etc. There were 6 dogs roaming around and after a while, Coop was enjoying them too. Totally fun weekend! Tuesday, September 18, 2007
weekend
This past weekend was a great one! We started out on Friday going to YC's Mongolian BBQ. I do not recommend it. Stick with Pei Wei's or PF Changs. Then Saturday we got to meet Elder Jeffrey R Holland! He came to Al's parents stake conference and stayed at their house. He is amazing and he gave a wonderful talk the next day at the conference. After meeting Elder Holland we drove up to Cherry (near Prescott) for a BBQ at Al's boss's home. It was so beautiful. Way cooler than the valley, totally green, gorgeous, and the food was to die for. Cooper had the best time crawling around in the grass, dirt, dog poop, etc. There were 6 dogs roaming around and after a while, Coop was enjoying them too. Totally fun weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I cannot believe Ben left on his mission!!! I feel like he should be a deacon. Time flies. He is so handsome...I can't believe how grown-up he looks. What a cute family! I love your family...the nicest and funnest people.
I LOVE those pictures! Your cousin did such a good job. You look so beautiful! I cannot believe Ben is on a mission. That's crazy. He is a handsome boy and looks just like you! Is Paul home from his mission or still on his mission?
That is so neat that you got to meet Elder Holland. Sounds like a fun weekend.
Don't you just love weekends like that!? I miss Coops dearly!
Sounds like fun! I got to meet Elder Holland too...he actually married my cousin...he's great. I'm going to be back next week so we need to hang out!
I love all the updates. I kind of stopped looking at your blog because you weren't posting new pictures. Cooper has gotten so big! I love your family pictures. Will she takes pictures for other people? We need new ones!
شركة نقل اثاث من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
شركة شحن اثاث من السعودية الى الامارات
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالدمام
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment