My cousin Emily is a great photographer! I just recently found out that she has been doing this, and she is so talented! She took some of us before Ben left. Cooper was loving her.
I love the pictures! We need family pics taken, so maybe when we are in AZ next month we could use Emily. Does she have a website? And your baby is seriously the cutest baby ever! Those eyes and cheeks!
Cute pictures, Ali! I love your hair. It makes me want to cut mine again. Coop is one photogenic little boy (and yes, Ben is photogenic too!). He seems so happy. Tell him congrats!
You have a very cute family...it was easy to take great pics of you guys! By the way...what is your email? My dad used my camera to take pictures of Ben when he was in front of the MTC and I was going to send them to your mom, but I think I got the wrong email! Maybe you could tell me yours and then you can forward it to your mom and dad too! Talk to you soon! :)
12 comments:
I love the pictures! We need family pics taken, so maybe when we are in AZ next month we could use Emily. Does she have a website? And your baby is seriously the cutest baby ever! Those eyes and cheeks!
Cute pictures, Ali! I love your hair. It makes me want to cut mine again. Coop is one photogenic little boy (and yes, Ben is photogenic too!). He seems so happy. Tell him congrats!
You have a very cute family...it was easy to take great pics of you guys! By the way...what is your email? My dad used my camera to take pictures of Ben when he was in front of the MTC and I was going to send them to your mom, but I think I got the wrong email! Maybe you could tell me yours and then you can forward it to your mom and dad too! Talk to you soon! :)
I love those pictures! It is so fun to see your family all grown up.
I love the shot of Alan throwing Cooper in the air. Sooo cute!
SOOO cute Ali! You are seriously so pretty! And the ol' Coopster is so dang cute! What a great family picture - your family is beautiful!
Coolest sunset picture ever! That is priceless.
He is getting so big! He looks like a happy baby! I hope all is going good for you guys!
You're gorgeous. There really isn't anything else to say...except that you're RAD too.
Wow - how cool is the sunset picture?? Your brother isn't the only photogenic one in your family!! Dang girl!! Beautiful.
Gorgeous pictures! You have such a cute family, Ali! That sunset picture is awesome.
just beautiful, ali!!
Post a Comment