Thursday, June 14, 2007

6 and 1/2 months

Hi, Dad!

Going after the camera.

Cooper has been sitting up on his own for more than a week now. I think he is teething, but I've thought that for 4 months so what do I know? He is a very happy little guy as long as he is not alone, he likes company and attention. He needs a brother or sister!

10 comments:

Tassi Smith said...

Well it is about time you wrote a post. I finally start my blog and I feel like everyone has decided blogs are no longer cool. I am always late on the trends. I was a year behind with capris and 3/4 length shirts. And now they are called gauchos and bermudas. Anyways Cooper is adorable. He looks a lot like Al but then I see your brothers in him.

chris+amber said...

Oh my! He's so big now. I can't believe he's sitting up. He is so handsome. I got your IM yesterday. Sorry I missed you. Yes, we moved into our house. We're not too far from you, I think. I still haven't met your little man! And, oh, are you trying to tell us something? Cooper needs a little brother or sister?! *wink*

The Wilkins' said...

COOPER!!! Oh, how I have missed seeing him! So great to talk to you today! Can't wait to get together and for Libbs & Coops to play!

PS Tassi you crack me up.

Ella A. said...

Cooper is my favorite happy little baby. I think I have his sun hat, I need to get it to you sometime.

Amanda B. said...

Are you hinting at something, Ali? :o) Thanks for the birthday message! That was nice of you to call. You are funny...I know you didn't forget.

OurHappyFamily said...

Oh my goodness Ali, Cooper is the cutest thing ever. What a handsome little guy and those eyes are beautiful. You are a darling mom. Love the pics. . . isn't being a mom the best!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures of Cooper. He's getting so big. So nice to see a new post from you guys. Keep it coming.

Anonymous said...

So sad I missed you guys at Krew's party! We still need to get together sometime. Cooper is too cute!!

Marci said...

Ali, this is your (or really Al's) long lost cousin in Germany! I haven't seen your blog in forever- so many cute pictures of Cooper. I cannot wait to meet him in August. I also love your hair and think I will have to copy you. Hope you guys are having a great summer!
Marci

The*Evans*Family said...

Are you trying to say little Cooper could have a sibling in the near future?! I've missed you blogging, so welcome back! He's getting so big.