You & Al make the cutest parents. Cooper is such such such a handsome little boy! I love his smile and big blue eyes. Your hair is so flattering on you. I love it! I'm thinking about cutting my hair...you inspired me! Your pictures are amazing! Who took 'em? Thanks for sharing!
Ali these turned out SOOO cute. Coop is definitely a very handsome little guy. Your hair is way cute too. I love it. You can never have too many pictures taken!
I have a Kool-Stride Lil Deuce Double Jogging Stroller and I like it alot. I like the big wheels that is has - it's very easy to manuever, and it's great on trails. Here is a site to check out a bunch of different double joggers: http://www.babyride.com/jostdotrjost.html I think the ones that have individual canopy's are pretty cool too. Good luck!
I can't wait to see them all!!! I'm so glad you liked Racheal and the pictures turned out good. I'm going to have her take some when I get back home. These two shots are sooo cute.
16 comments:
Hey. Your family pictures turned out really cute. Who did you end up getting to take them?
You & Al make the cutest parents. Cooper is such such such a handsome little boy! I love his smile and big blue eyes. Your hair is so flattering on you. I love it! I'm thinking about cutting my hair...you inspired me! Your pictures are amazing! Who took 'em? Thanks for sharing!
Ali these turned out SOOO cute. Coop is definitely a very handsome little guy. Your hair is way cute too. I love it. You can never have too many pictures taken!
BEAUTIFUL pics ali!!!
can't wait to see that cutie patootie in real life!
The pictures are beautiful!!
I have a Kool-Stride Lil Deuce Double Jogging Stroller and I like it alot. I like the big wheels that is has - it's very easy to manuever, and it's great on trails. Here is a site to check out a bunch of different double joggers:
http://www.babyride.com/jostdotrjost.html
I think the ones that have individual canopy's are pretty cool too. Good luck!
What a beautiful family! Your pictures turned out so nice!
CUTE Ali!!! You guys really are the perfect family. I'm glad you posted some more of you...I LOVE your haircut. And Coop gets cuter every day!
By the way...You have given me one of my new favorite recipes...BAKED SPAGHETTI! I'm in love with it! Thanks!
I can't wait to see them all!!! I'm so glad you liked Racheal and the pictures turned out good. I'm going to have her take some when I get back home. These two shots are sooo cute.
I love this pic. YOu guys are so cute!! Cooper is adorable!! i love having fun family pics. Talk soon
Really cute pictures. Your little boy is getting so big.
Hi Ali,
my email is cjsprat@gmail.com
~Cindy
What a sweet family! I miss you guys and love checkin out your blog!
Your pictures turned out great... you guys are the cutest family... who did you have take you pictures??
ali
these are so dang cute!! love them.
Post a Comment