This is my project that I have been working on. I got the idea from a blog I found and wanted to do something like it for Cooper's room. The picture is really dark, but I like how they turned out. (The plane is navy not black).
So cute! How did you do it? I love finding blogs with projects... although looking at creative blogs make me feel a little down because I am so not creative:)I am so excited about this weekend...it will be great. Little Coop and Sadie have to do an Easter Egg hunt at my moms..ha.
Thanks for the info. I finally found them but they were all the way out in Scottsdale, better thank paying $20 a piece. I really appreciate your help!!!!
I think it was called grasshoper wing or something. It is from Home Depot and I am not sure what it was called. I will check but I think that was the name. Thanks again for the info......my husband was out of town for 4 days so it was fun to do a cool craft!
12 comments:
So cute! How did you do it? I love finding blogs with projects... although looking at creative blogs make me feel a little down because I am so not creative:)I am so excited about this weekend...it will be great. Little Coop and Sadie have to do an Easter Egg hunt at my moms..ha.
SO cute Ali! You are so crafty. I need to get my life under control and then start crafting!
wow...that's so cute! good job!!! how do you find these blogs? i want to see pictures of your house!!
Tell us all how you made those. I love them. How cute. I have to get ideas like that from other people cause heaven knows I'm not crafty.
I love them! Well done. I can't wait to see what you've done to the rest of the place.
I wanna know how! So cute.
Very cute Ali! I might have to do something like that in Carson's room!
Ali, these are so adorable! I totally love this idea! Thanks tons for sharing! Too cute!
Thanks for the info. I finally found them but they were all the way out in Scottsdale, better thank paying $20 a piece. I really appreciate your help!!!!
I think it was called grasshoper wing or something. It is from Home Depot and I am not sure what it was called. I will check but I think that was the name. Thanks again for the info......my husband was out of town for 4 days so it was fun to do a cool craft!
Or celery stalk....one of the two.
Did the post telling how to do the craft go away? It's so cute - I'd like to give it a try!
Post a Comment