I am excited for conference. I love conference weekend. It is always wonderful to hear the messages from the apostles and President Hinckley. It recharges your battery. AND, I love not having to go to church. It's just a nice break to spend time with family without all the meetings. And have a big breakfast.
Al took this picture of the Snowflake Temple last summer. It is beautiful, I want to go through sometime. It was the first time I'd ever been through that town. It is very charming. I wouldn't mind living there.
7 comments:
I know...I love conference weekend. I have never been to Snowflake, but some of my cousins used to live there. I need to visit sometime.
I'm way excited for conference weekend too! I went to the Snowflake temple before they dedicated it. It was really pretty. I would like to go through it again sometime!!
Thanks Ali sounds great. You are a true blogger.
YAY for conference! I am sooo bugged with the whole Office reruns too. When are they even starting new ones again? Great pic of the temple.
One perk to living in UT is that we are able to go to conference every once in a while. It was so fun going this weekend! There were some pretty amazing talks. We saw Kelly and Kim Smith...she's pregnant with their 2nd. They asked about you and how you're doin'. I hope you had a good conference weekend.
Love conference weekend too! I'm with ya that it totally recharges your batteries. It was wonderful!
Hi Ali! I remember you from CC at Mesa High! (Sara Matheson) How are you? I found your blog on Holly's site. I love your blog - and the picture of the Snowflake Temple - That is the temple we go to - we live in Flagstaff. It is beautiful inside, I love going there.
Just thought I'd say hi!!
Post a Comment