Wednesday, March 07, 2007

It's too hot today. I'm not ready.


Here are some of my favorites lately.





7 comments:

The Wilkins' said...

The Coop-ster is so darn cute! Can you believe how big he's getting!? Time flies!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ali. This is Suzanne Hart (we were in the BYU 141st Ward together). I'm not sure if you remember me or not but just thought I'd say hello. I have some links to other people who were in our ward on my blog. www.thehart-family.blogspot.com check it out.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you're a night owl like me- I'm up all hours of the night!

The*Evans*Family said...

I love his cheeks and his little belly. It reminds me so much of Carson at that age. He really is a cute kid!

Anonymous said...

Tooooo cute! He's growing like a weed.

Brooke said...

Hello old neigbors! Cooper is so dang cute, he looks like he's bigger than our little one. Glad to see you are all doing well!

Brooke & Blake Bigelow

chris+amber said...

ALI! Your little man is so stinkin' cute! I found your blog through Katie's blog. I love looking at it and seeing how cute Cooper is! I hope you're doing well!!