So cute!! How old is he now? Just got your comment and wanted to tell you that the color is Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware! HOpe all is well!! Talk soon!
Hey Ali, I came across your blog and just wanted to say hi and that your little guy is so handsome! I love his big, blue eyes! Hope you're doing well! Melis
6 comments:
So Cute! Cooper is a doll, It was so good to see you yesterday. I will blog you later.
He's so cute. I'm great to see them grow and develop isn't it?
He he. I meant "It's great"
So cute! Pretty soon he'll be eating his feet! It was so fun to see you guys Ali!
So cute!! How old is he now? Just got your comment and wanted to tell you that the color is Silver Sage from Restoration Hardware! HOpe all is well!! Talk soon!
Hey Ali,
I came across your blog and just wanted to say hi and that your little guy is so handsome! I love his big, blue eyes! Hope you're doing well!
Melis
Post a Comment